The main goal of Office of Library & Information Services is to serve the entire student body, the faculty and staff at CTU. The Office of Library & Information Services proactively provides information services as well as dynamic technical support and actively attends to the computerization of the administrative operation and the campus network. To create a quality environment for learning, teaching and researching, the Office of Library & Information Servicesnot only works closely with the Research and Development Division in promoting computer education, but also develops an efficient administrative operation system that offers all CTU members easy access to computers in their daily life.
The computer center aims to accomplish major tasks as follows:
* To organize and manage campus-wide computer and network resources
* To support computerized instruction and research
* To develop and maintain administrative computer software
* To establish an innovative knowledgebase available on the campus
* To oversee and protect computer software intellectual property